Embedded Software Engineer
Ref No.: 18-40897
Location: Peoria, Illinois
In this challenging role, you will be responsible for executing complex projects in the area of real time embedded systems software applications. The candidate must be able work in pair among team members in architecture, design and development activities. The candidate must be able to work in multisite development environment coordinating with other domestic and/or international teams.
– Real time embedded software design, development and testing
– Software debugging and issue resolution
– Software quality processes and documentation
– Participate and (or) conduct design and code reviews and other defect prevention activities
– Code integration, configuration management and release processes
– Experience in C/C++ programming
– Knowledge on scripting languages like Python, Shell
– Familiar with Linux environment and cross compilation tools
– Experience with industry standard software debugging tools
– Familiar with CAN/J1939 or other automotive protocols
– Familiar with version control systems such as SVN, Git and Mercurial.
– Good communication skills
– Knowledge on AGILE SCRUM methodology, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)
– Knowledge of agricultural equipment and applications
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.