OPENING FOR AN EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER WITH A WORLD LEADER IN AGRICULTURE EQUIPMENT.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
* BACHELORS IN COMPUTER, ELECTRICAL OR SOFTWARE ENGINEERING.
* STRONG GENERAL KNOWLEDGE OF LINUX & EMBEDDED SYSTEMS.
* Advanced embedded design skills.
* Experience with development firmware and drivers.
* Proficient in C, C++ and operating systems.
* Understanding of embedded hardware and interfaces.
* Ability to isolate and debug embedded hardware and software issues.
* Yocto platform development experience.
* Grit and Perforce control systems.
* ARM and Other processor and microcontroller experience.
* Agriculture background is a plus.
* Develop board support packages for our embedded products.
* Develop embedded Linux systems as well as microprocessor based systems with and without an RTOS.
* Involve in new product designs from initial definition through product release.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.