Major leading company with a good working culture has an opportunity for an EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER at their site in the southern region of upstate NY to support the portfolio of current product and future needs. Duties include embedded software development for vehicle controls. Will test and debug software for conformance to requirements. Will be involved in software coding, integration, review, debug, test and release for embedded control systems on vehicles. Procedures for software release will be performed involving verification and validation to include for sample stage and final production software according to specifications. There is an attractive relocation package.
* Bachelor degree in Computer field or Electrical as well as other engineering fields that are applicable
* At least 2 years of successful experience with embedded software development preferred – but will consider entry level
* Embedded microcontroller experience
* C language experience
* CANalyzer experience
* Embedded software development experience with toolchains such as StateFlow, Matlab Simulink, Polyspace etc. is preferred
* Prefer experience with some the following tool is preferred: VeriStand, LabVIEW, cRIO, PXI / dSPACE / Python, C++, SQL, R / CANoe, CANape
* Prefer CAN / CANopen experience
* Good organization skills needed
* Must have good verbal and written communication skills and able to present technical material to technically diverse audiences
* Need to be a team player as well as adaptable and flexible
* Must be authorized to work indefinitely in the USA without sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.