Assists in the maintenance of the Endpoint Infrastructure Services (JAMF, SCCM, Horizon & WorkSpace One) environment by identifying system requirements, installing upgrades; monitoring system performance, managing hardware and software maintenance and licensing, documents technical configuration, and performs related tasks.
- Assists in establishing system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure and integrations.
- Assists in establishing system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains system performance by assisting in system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to senior team members or vendor.
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of Infrastructure Software components (SCCM; SharePoint; AD; Replication Software)
- Cert Creation and Management
- Assists in securing system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Assists in Upgrading systems by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Assists in creating scripted packages for application and configuration delivery to the enterprise workstations
- Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Documents specific duties, activities, problems solved and issues resolved
- Assists in the documentation of the network, applications and resources on the network in conjunction with the public service staff.
- Performs training.
- Attends meetings and serves on committees, as requested
- Regular attendance as required
- Performs additional duties and assignments as requested
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Microsoft Certification a plus
- 3 – 5 years technology operations
- 2 – 4 years of Endpoint Systems Administration (JAMF, SCCM, Horizon & WorkSpace One).
- System Administration
- LAN Knowledge
- Proxy Server
- Microsoft Operating Systems (client and server)
- Cert Management
- Redundant Systems
- PowerShell and other scripting languages
- Emerging technology trends
Skills and Abilities:
- Evaluate critical systems, prioritize workflow and determine solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpret and apply laws, regulations and policies
- Provide technical assistance for computer problems
- Read and understand technical manuals
- Work for extended time at keyboard/terminal
- Maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and coworkers
- Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.