The Endpoint Systems Administrator III is responsible for the management and maintenance of one or more endpoint infrastructure services (including but not limited to JAMF, MECM, Horizon & Intune) providing customer service and continuous process improvement with effective and efficient solutions. This position interfaces directly with internal customers and various departments, troubleshooting issues to resolution.
- Maintain and assist with design of the Windows, MacOS, and mobile environments, including desktops, laptops, virtual machines, and mobile devices.
- Manage and maintain the environment for assigned endpoint infrastructure services, including software deployment, updates, inventory management, and security settings.
- Manage and configure the Intune policies and settings for devices, applications, and data.
- Administrate and assist with design of the VMware Horizon environment, including virtual desktop pool creation, maintenance, and entitlement management.
- Manage and maintain the MECM/JAMF environment, including operating system upgrades, software deployments, and vulnerability remediations.
- Collect, monitor, and analyze system logs and troubleshoot issues related to assigned systems.
- Troubleshoot endpoint protection software, including anti-virus, anti-malware, and intrusion prevention systems.
- Participate and lead in the design and implementation of new systems and upgrades.
- Perform regular maintenance and security tasks, including patch management and software updates.
- Create and maintain, and review scripts for automating tasks with tools such as; PowerShell, Bash, and PowerCLI.
- Provide technical guidance to leadership, peers, and end users.
- Stay current with new technologies and advancements in endpoint management and security.
- Collaborate with and direct other IT teams to integrate the endpoint environments with other systems and applications.
- Adhere to policies and procedures to ensure the security and integrity of the endpoint environments and comply with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Audit and review environment changes made by peers.
- Provide coaching and guidance to team members.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Document specific duties, activities, problems solved, and issues resolved.
- Perform additional duties and assignments as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience in IT administration of an enterprise environment
- 4+ years of experience managing and troubleshooting Windows OS
- 3+ years of experience with automated application deployments
- 3+ years of experience supporting virtual desktops
- Virtualization concepts, including virtual desktops, virtual servers, and storage
- Firewalls, including rule sets, access control lists, and VPNs
- Active Directory and Azure AD, including user and group management, multi-factor authentication, group policy, and conditional access policies
- Windows 10+, MacOS 11+, iOS, and Android
- Mobile device management (MDM) & Mobile application management (MAM) concepts and policies
- Networking concepts, including DNS, DHCP, and VLANs
- Attends meetings and serves on committees, as requested
- Ability to effectively handle stress, pressures, and challenges
- Ability to gather requirements, evaluate software, and improve processes
- Ability to evaluate system solutions, system functionality, data requirements, workflows, architecture, and security specifications to determine the right solution
- Ability to work service requests, tasks, and projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpret and apply laws, regulations, and policies
- Read and understand technical manuals
- Work for extended time at keyboard/terminal
- Maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and coworkers
- Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department. ****To learn more about Paycom’s affirmative action policy, equal employment opportunity, or to request an accommodation –
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.