This position is a Run Support subject matter (SME) position on the Manufacturing Run IT Team. The main Applications supported are Camstar, Enovia, Maximo, JDEdwards and BPCS. Experience with these applications or with Computer System Validation (CSV) as defined by Code of Federal Regulations Title 21 Part 820 Quality System Regulation is required. Position will also be responsible for:
– Supporting IT Manufacturing applications and their bolt ons.
– Coordinating build to run efforts across all applications and assisting in the transition from build to run.
– Review, Refine and Adopt standards for application development.
– Provide very strong technical expertise to ensure development standards are followed.
– Review technical designs and specifications for all development, taking into consideration of performance requirements.
– Perform code review and ensure quality of coding.
– Provide expertise in reviewing estimates of any development/configuration work and manage that work to meet deadlines.
– Support functional, integration and volume testing efforts and document details and process flow in ALM.
– Coordinate and work very closely with other technology/application teams in design and development of systems integration and data flow.
– Designing and testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
– Assist support partners in providing Level 2 and 3 RUN support for manufacturing applications in scope.
– Assist managing timely resolution of Level 2 and Level 3 incidents by working with business to understand the root cause of an incident. Work with business and IT teams to classify an incident as either a bug or an enhancement. Work with business and IT teams to help prioritize the bugs and enhancements.
– Manage configuration changes with support partners.
– Document, and maintain IT support process and policies.
– Participate and provide validation support during FDA Computer Software Validation activities.
– Assist in Managing SOX and SOD validation controls.
– Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
– 3 plus years experience in related field preferred
– Working job knowledge of two or more technologies preferred and ideally within IT manufacturing applications
– 3+ years of experience working with IT manufacturing applications within a technical or functional capacity
– Working experience of JDEdwards, Enovia, Maximo, Camstar and/or BPCS preferred
– Understanding of coding/programming details or configuration skills from a functional stand point
– Understanding of FTP and other Integration types
– Proficient in manufacturing strategies including Planning, Shop Floor production, Supply chain, and Financials
– Demonstrated aptitude to investigate complex technical and business problems in detail, to diagnose and provide effective and efficient alternatives
– Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and issues in a concise manner (oral/written) to many different audiences; ability to clearly communicate with customers, peers and upper management
– Ability to work through processes and procedures and document details thoroughly
– Demonstrate excellent listening, and facilitation skills.
– Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently verbally and written
– Software Validation experience is preferred
– Lean process experience is preferred
– Experience in automation is preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
– Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
– May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
– Works on complex projects of large scope
– Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
– Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
– Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
– May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.