Requisition Number 18-2156
Title Enrollment Center Project Manager
Project Manager K is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated. They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
The Project Manager is responsible for supporting the planning and direction of projects which often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration. The incumbent helps enable project goals to be accomplished within the prescribed time frame, funding parameters and with adherence to quality standards. The incumbent also prepares or facilitates the preparation of project deliverables and communicates with team members regarding the status of specific projects as appropriate.
AS A PROJECT MANAGER YOU WILL . . .
– Support Enrollment Center & Operations in development of procedures for Technical Projects, UAT & often Pilot Programs;
– Help develop and refine project plans for Enrollment Center & Operations technology initiatives;
– Assist in the management of changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques in order to keep the project plan accurate, updated, and reflective of authorized project changes;
– Record detailed requirements, constraints, and assumptions in order to establish the project deliverables, using requirement-gathering techniques (e.g., planning sessions, brainstorming, focus groups) and the project charter;
– Coordinate with other K12 teams to ensure business prioritizations are on track and communicates necessary changes to Enrollment Center & Operations management. This includes all UAT, requirements/stories;
– Interact with other departments and organizations to ensure project success;
– Assist with the evolution of technology based projects & processes and workflow in support of the dynamic needs of the Enrollment & Operations Center;
– Work directly with Enrollment Center & Operations and other K12 staff to troubleshoot, report and resolve technical issues;
– Coordinate with Enrollment Center Training Department to help develop and validate training articles for all system functionality including changes made to the systems such as fixes & enhancements, new launches/initiatives and technological advancements.
RIGHT FOR YOU?
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.