Woodstock, IL area
An innovative global manufacturer, in operation for over 100 years, recently partnered with TeamBradley to add an ERP Business Analyst to their growing IT team. This analyst will gather requirements, design, develop and document solutions and train users for the financial applications.
* Bachelor’s degree.
* 3+ years experience developing solutions with MS Dynamics.
* Experience working with financial modules (AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, Payroll, Tax, Etc.) on AX or other ERP.
* Experience leading projects, specifically financial implementations.
RESPONSIBLE FOR WORKING WITH VARIOUS PROJECTS AND PROJECT DEVELOPMENT:
* Translate business requirements to ERP solutions and be the business application expert.
* Document and communication project regarding analysis, design and testing.
* Troubleshoot issues, researching solutions and verifying resolution.
* Service as an example of the company’s dedication to conduct business with a, Customer First attitude.
* Work with a positive, Can Do attitude on teams, with users and stakeholders.
* Support corporate goals while fostering strong project relationships.
* Detail timeline of project and document process and progress.
* Inform management of progress, issues, releases.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. We do not work with any third parties
JS#12926B – ERP FINANCIAL BUSINESS ANALYST
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.