Stratas Foods LLC is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in North America and is a producer of quality bulk and packaged dressings, mayonnaise and sauces. Stratas Foods was formed in October 2008 as a 50/50 joint venture between ACH Food Companies (ACH) and Archer Daniels Midland (ADM).
Manufacturing facilities are located in Dallas and Houston, TX; Decatur and Quincy, IL; Englewood, NJ; Fresno, CA; Nashville, TN; and Valdosta, GA. Corporate offices are located in Memphis, TN. We are committed to maintaining a progressive workplace by utilizing the ideas, skills and talents of all of our employees. We strive to make Stratas Foods a great place to work and are building a team capable of meeting our business goals.
The Quality Assurance & Testing Analysts primary role to create and execute formal test plans to ensure ERP software is functioning as expected. This person will be involved in the writing the test cases/scripts, the test case as well as the execution of these tests. The Quality Assurance & Testing Analyst is responsible for User Acceptance Training within our Infor M3 CloudSuite Food & Beverage instance.
Project Time Frame: This is an 18 month contract / consulting role.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
- Strong analytical abilities
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and influencing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problems solving and decision-making abilities
Education: B.S. degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
Four plus years' experience in IT or a related business function.
Experience with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), system releases and process mapping.
Proficiency in MS office skills, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Two to Four year' experience performing quality testing and analysis.
Two to Four years' experience with ERP cloud implementations with a preference for Infor M3.
Broad understanding of systems both from a functional and technical perspective.
Knowledge of cross-functional integration between system functional modules is a strong plus.
Physical: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to fingers, and talk or hear. The employee will be required to walk and stand. This position occasionally requires the employee to lift up to 50 pounds.
Sensory: Vision requirements are close vision needed for working on a computer. The noise level for this position is usually moderate.
Mental/Reasoning: Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Should be able to make well-reasoned and supported recommendations to management concerning emerging technologies that can enhance productivity and reduce costs related to PC technologies.
Stratas Foods is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant or employee in any manner prohibited by law, including but not limited to, on the basis of race or color, religion, gender, age, genetic information, national origin/ancestry, mental or physical disability, family status/marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, and any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.