Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are iAnthus Capital Management – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible in the medical and adult use cannabis field.
The iAnthus team is building a significant competitive advantage through efficient operations. This is facilitated by the standardization of systems and performance metrics and by proliferating best in class operational techniques and learnings across the iAnthus network. We are looking for an ERP Systems Engineer to help implement and maintain ERP software throughout our five operating companies.
ERP Systems Engineer
Responsible for managing the relationships and processes related to implementing and maintaining functional ERP software at the iAnthus and operating company levels. The Systems Engineer will coordinate with members of each asset’s operating team and the point of contact at the software providers to ensure the timely and successful implementation of systems and the systems’ ongoing utility. Systems Engineer will execute to, and help drive, a plan to standardize ERP solutions across the organization[LP1] . This individual will also be responsible configuration of the ERP platform, testing, training of employees, and facilitating solutions to any problems that arise with the software. Once the platform is operational, system support will be a critical task. It will be the responsibility of the Systems Engineer to ensure that the necessary resources from both the iAnthus entity and the software provider are allocated to every process.
This is a hybrid, highly cross-functional role, that has the broad technical skills required to customize and administer applications and databases as well as the deep functional skills to capture business requirements, write functional and technical specs, and automate business processes.
- Execute standardization of ERP software solutions across iAnthus’ entities
- Be the main point-of-contact for software providers in coordinating ERP related implementations at iAnthus
- Create and implement standalone and cross-functional documentation across the different iAnthus entities and business units
- Structuring and prioritizing business requirements and communicating plans with stakeholders for review and approval
- Strong communication both oral and written
- Configure ERP application to meet organization requirements
- Provide technical support of ERP application and train users
- Analyze data and business processes to promote optimization opportunities
- Create and maintain documentation and training materials
- Control solution by establishing specifications; coordinate production with development
- Facilitate software integrations between ERP and other software vendors
- Work with software providers and operating teams to optimize the use of software for iAnthus’ workflow
- Work with providers and operating company employees to resolve system issues in a timely manner
- Manage relationships with hardware vendors for necessary equipment to run the ERP solution
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
- Conduct research into other supplementary system solutions as the market develops
- Risk mitigation planning and execution
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Sage X3, Microsoft Dynamics and/or SAP ERP, preferably Sage
- Extensive experience in systems implementation, preferably with ERP software
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with different teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Interest in the cannabis industry and entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in information systems or computer science
- Critical thinking ability
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of data modelling
- Cloud experience using AWS
- Experience with SQL Server, stored procedures, and 4GL
- Experience: At least 5 years of related experience and/or training of progressively increased responsibility leading commercial application development and maintenance functions in an enterprise environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a proven track record of leading, developing, and integrating commercial ERP systems (Sage X3 preferred but not required). Experience in the manufacturing, consumer packaged goods, or retail industries is a plus.
- Must have experience with Computer Science fundamentals at significant scale, complex database design, modeling, optimization.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Knowledge of SharePoint and Access strongly preferred.
- Travel Requirements: occasional travel required to other locations
iAnthus provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, iAnthus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
iAnthus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.