Careers Center | ETL DEVELOPER VENDOR LEAD MAJOR PROJECTS
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
ETL DEVELOPER VENDOR LEAD MAJOR PROJECTS
Job Location US-AZ-PHOENIX
Requisition ID 2018-10513
Shift 01 – Days
Department IT Data Mgmt
Facility Support Services
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Physical Work Location and New Employee Orientation Location : Address 2500 W UTOPIA
Work Hours (ex:M-F, 8am – 4pm) 8:00am-5:00pm
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local healthcare organization known for community service and outstanding medical quality. HonorHealth encompasses five acute care hospitals with approximately 11,500 employees and 4,500 volunteers, over 70 primary and specialty care practices, clinical research, medical education, an inpatient rehabilitation hospital, an Accountable Care Organization, two foundations, and extensive community services.
HonorHealth is a leader in medical innovation, talent and technology with a genuine commitment to your growth. The health system’s vibrant careers take place in an environment filled with opportunity and respect because we see the HONOR in you.
Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years’ related experience Required
6 years of experience in database or data warehouse administration Required
3 years in MS SQL Server environment Required
2 years of experience developing and maintaining Extract Transform Load (ETL) processes Required
As a member of the Data Management team, the Database & ETL Admin III is responsible for data integration into the organizations reporting databases and enterprise data warehouse.
The Database & ETL Admin III develops and maintains Extract Transform Load (ETL) scripts and database objects, and performs scheduling, upgrades, troubleshooting and monitoring of systems. The Database & ETL Admin III assists Business Intelligence (BI) developers in resolving data query and data quality issues, implements metrics to track data quality improvements over time, enhances current processes and systems, and provides guidance, mentoring, and training. The Database & ETL Admin III participates in a support on-call rotation facilitating off-hour work functions in support of incidents, upgrades, patches, and project task fulfillment.
– Develops, maintains and monitors ETL processes to integrate data into BI data stores.
– Administers user access to databases, data warehouse and ETL tools, and maintains environment security.
– Creates database tables, OLAP Cubes, functions, views, queries, scripting, indexes as necessary for data integration and performance.
– Ensures proper system monitoring is in place to validate and report the reliability of data loaded to the BI data stores.
– Creates and maintains documentation representing the current BI database and data warehouse environment specifications and architecture, and develops future-state requirements for each environment.
– Completes Governance & project job assignments to ensure achievement of established project milestones.
– Communicates, prioritizes and responds promptly based on severity levels to needs of the customer. Proactively or timely recognizes opportunities for service recovery and acts to resolve issues.
for this job online
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
on your newsfeed
It is the policy of HonorHealth to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity Poster.HonorHealth wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you are an applicant with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, please contact us at ******************************** . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals with disabilities that are unable to use the online tools and is not intended for other purposes.
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.