JOB DESCRIPTION FOR HELP DESK TECHNICIAN
An IT services company, supporting 360+ users, is looking for a full-time Help Desk Technician to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for those that excel with new technology and thrives in a dynamic team environment. You will be providing technical support in-person, over the phone, through e-mail and remote support tools. Position reports to Help Desk Manager.
The Help Desk Technician’s role is to prevent and resolve technical issues and to assist end users in accomplishing their business tasks. The candidate should be dependable with an excellent attendance record, cooperative and respectful to clients and co-workers.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Install and troubleshoot Windows 10 and Mac operating systems in a domain environment.
- Provision and maintain desktop/laptop computer systems and applications to established standards.
- Identify, analyze and resolve software, hardware and network computing problems experienced by users.
- Perform preventative maintenance to ensure proper computer operations.
- Assist with software roll-outs and upgrades.
- Analytical/thoughtful, use systematic problem-solving strategies, as well as being technically competent.
- Setup and configure smart phones and tablets.
- Upbeat and engaged individual who is able to resolve issues quickly and thoroughly.
- Provide great customer service.
- Provide superior server to executives.
- Prompt and reliable responses to requests.
- Must be a self-starter, self-reliant, can work independently and as part of a team.
- Record, track and document requests using ticketing system. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with IT ticketing system such as Remedy.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows 10
- Experience in supporting users in a Microsoft Active Directory Environment
- Microsoft 365, Microsoft Office Suite 2019
- Experience upgrading hardware components of computers.
- HP laser printers
- Familiar with Ethernet topology (including switches, routers)
- Mobile devices such as IOS and Android
- 2 years of Help Desk experience
- Minimum of either Microsoft 365 Fundamentals or Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certificates.
- Minimum of at least one of the following certifications: MCTS Windows 10, Comptia A+, or any HDI certifications or technical degree.
Experience with the following software a plus:
- Adobe Acrobat
- Office 365
- Citrix Receiver
- Intuit Quickbooks, Quicken, & Lacerte
- Sage Mas 90 & ACT
- Chax MultiChax
- Tax Software, Inc. CFS
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Reuters Endnote & Datastream
We believe that human capital is the essential ingredient for success, and we’re looking for a talented professional who shares our commitment to excellence and our mission. We value a supportive work environment where professionalism and innovation matter.
Execpro Information Services offers an excellent benefits package including medical/dental, LTD, Life, Flex Spending Program, 401(k) tax-deferred retirement savings plan, and company gym. E.O.E.
Please email resume to email@example.com. Only local, direct candidates (no recruiters) and no phone call please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org