Facets Solution Analyst
Cognizant Healthcare practice is looking for Facets Application Consultant to work on Healthplex/MCNA migration to Dental Facets platform for Specialty Benefits. Responsible for day-to-day Agile Delivery Activities, Estimating, grooming activities supporting all Specialty Business Lines as a critical support resource. Responsibilities for all of Specialty Business LOB's – primarily Dental.
Location: (Remote is ok)
• Perform analysis on data/configuration migration needed at Dental Facets end to align with Core Facets functionality to adjudicate claims and process payments.
• Develop necessary custom component to integrate with Optum Enterprise Apps seamlessly.
• Follow modern DevOps and configuration management processes as defined within the team & understanding of CI/CD including version control, such as Jenkins, XL Release, GitHub.
• Understand specifications conducts HLD design owns development and testing projects for medium to large or complex components of a project module for configuration development customization migration conversion maintenance and testing WITH THE OBJECTIVE of ensuring complete coverage of client’s requirements and product quality WITHIN the client and project specifications.
• Participate in solution response teams to ensure technical feasibility Provide support to the Product Consultant by creating case studies solution etc. under guidance when required.
• Coordinate with onsite team / clients for requirements gathering / functional clarifications Identify value-adds (e.g. enhance existing features) which can address repeated issues during implementation.
• Interface with quality reviewers and auditors for the projects Submit necessary artifacts data etc. as requested by the DAG.
• Design and Implementation: – Monitor Design development and testing to ensure alignment with requirements traceability matrix Create high level design – Guide the product specialist in translating the high-level design into detailed design – Review to ensure that the design is comprehensive.
• Primary Skills: FACETS Functional Knowledge – Provider, Claims, Membership, Finance, Billing, Benefit Administration, Dental Applications.
• Hands on experience on AGILE Delivery /Scrum / RALLY / AHA
• Secondary Skill: Java, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Splunk
• Need to have Core Facets skill apart from SQL Database and Java API Development experience.
• Skill to use Jenkins tools for build pipeline, Sonar for Code analysis, Maven for build, Nexus Repo for repository, Selenium Automation test pattern for UI testing, Rest-Assured based API Automation testing pattern.
• Good communication skills.
• Added advantage if the candidate has onshore – offshore model / must have interest to work onshore offshore model.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
401(k) plan and contributions
Paid Parental Leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: Benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Why Choose Cognizant?
It takes a lot to succeed in today’s fast-paced market, and Cognizant Technology Solutions has become a leader in the industry. We love big ideas and even bigger dreams. We stand out because we put human experiences at the core.
Our associates enjoy robust benefits and training opportunities from our industry recognized, award winning Academy team. You will have access to hundreds of technical trainings to keep your skillsets fresh and have opportunities to obtain certifications on the latest technologies.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer provider and committed to creating a diverse environment. Headquartered in the U.S, Cognizant is a member of the S&P-500, Nasdaq-100, Fortune 200, and recently ranked as the #1 Fastest Growing “All Star” by Fortune Magazine. Cognizant demonstrates a highly flexible business model, a detailed global delivery network, and deep domain expertise to deliver to a long list of outstanding companies that are leaders in their own space.
Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 16 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.