Royal Canin Is Now Hiring For A Factory Information Technology Engineer
Make a Better World for Pets
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there’s more to being in business than just making a profit. That’s the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it’s never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It’s about how you can grab everything that’s within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It’s about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we’ll all be a little better off. It’s that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
Mars has net sales of more than $33 billion, operates six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide that are putting its Principles into action to make a difference for people and the planet through its performance.
Purpose of the Role:
The Factory Information Technology Engineer ensures delivery of factory IT related services to the site, provides support and first point of contact for factory production IT related systems following applicable global Factory IT Standards. Leads implementation of Factory IT projects both organizational and investment.
Responsible for his Security and the Security of Contractors and the Application of Food Safety Policy
- Manage external contractors for Factory IT tasks, following all the induction processes and supervise their works in the site respecting the Safety Standard
- Possess or is able to obtain operational electrical qualification certificate (H0V-B0V)
- Become aware and act according to company procedures related to food safety (HACCP / GMP / Food Defense) and environment (acting according to the principle of efficiency in the correct consumption of water and energy, waste management)
Insures the Cyber Security of his Home Site – Information Security Engineer
- Deploy remediation solutions to mitigate current risk & Maintain Cyber Security Standards
- Insure appropriate actions are completed properly (Back UP / Patching / Antivirus Updates …)
- Inventory, Control and Purchasing of IT Infrastructure components & Manage Lifecycle
- Prepare “crisis tool kit”, procedures for emergency & Business Continuity Plan
Delivery of IT Solutions Related Services
- Insures key users of applications are in place
- Work closely with Associates of the site in order to understand and to characterize issues that might occur regarding the Factory IT System & application in use
- Having a strong technical background, is responsible for issue resolution, continuous improvement for factory IT infrastructure and solutions with the relevant internal/external partners
- Raises tickets on the Global ticketing tools in order to have KPI’s and dash boarding of his actions, and allows the Support Central Team to have a full picture of the Global Support Activities
Delivery of IT Solutions Related Projects
- Owner of the Factory IT Infrastructure and FACTORY IT Masterplan in his home plant
- Responsible for implementation of FACTORY IT projects in his home plant
- Responsible for the coordination and budget of Factory IT project in his home plant
Business Engagement and Communication
- To be the key contact & provide the communication of Factory IT Infrastructure Solution and Services to Production, Maintenance for his home site, Central Engineering and Mars IS BP.
- Liaise with the Central Security Team. He/She escalates immediately any critical issue to the Support Central Teams in Aimargues (France)
- Is responsible for effective use of F-IT Infrastructure Services this includes providing trainings, guides and raising awareness of available IT tools and services
- Seen as an expert in IT, demonstrating clear understanding of the problems and opportunities for business change
- Bachelors in IT or Engineering OR Applicable Advanced Studies/Certifications
- 3 years of IT Experience
- Server Administration Experience
- Knowledge of IT Architecture and Database Administration
- Virtual Infrastructure Administration
- SQL and VBA Knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Strong Team Player
- Excellent organizational/project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced Degree in IT or Engineering
- 5 years of IT Experience
- Advanced Cyber Security Experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Factory automation networking background
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.