Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D & B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. Were wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Financial System Analyst is responsible for assisting in the Finance/Accounting support of the ASC 606 application in the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Reporting Platforms. Essential responsibilities for this position include the following: maintenance, creation and loading of data files, tables and layouts within the new Enterprise Data Warehouse and supporting both Finance and Accounting teams with reporting and Ad Hoc requests in support of the ASC 606 application. Additionally, the individual will also be responsible for maintaining and updating the Pricing Calculator and Breakout Tools which are used by the Finance team for product/revenue allocation.
– Understand and assist in the support of the new Global RevRec Stage application which is built as part of ASC 606.
– Support activities related to the new Global applications which include the following:
– Monitoring of product bugs
– Edit/Creation of Report Layouts
– Managing/Uploading of SSP Tables
– Configuration and Uploading of Contract Combination Files
– Managing Support Tickets for Data fixes and Patch Development
– Managing Inbound Transactions and Events
– Interface with the upstream and downstream teams.
– Communication with the IT, Finance and Accounting Teams.
– Support updating of Pricing/Product Breakout Calculator
– Manage daily Ad-Hoc Requests
– Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or any equivalent degree.
– 1-3 years of data warehouse development / support experience.
– Expertise in SQL/VBA/C#.
– Experienced with Build management, release management and version control.
– Strong communication, organization, interpersonal and analytical/problem solving skills.
– Strong process orientation and personal computer skills.
– Ability to work within a teaming/collaborative environment.
– Ability to maintain technical proficiency. Ability to multi-task.
– Ability to manage a large workload and adapt to re-prioritization as necessary in a rapidly changing environment
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to *****************************. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at ***************************************** and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @*******.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.