The Senior Software Developer of Learning Systems designs, builds, and supports custom learning systems application development and 3rd party product integrations. Additionally, the Senior Software Developer provides specific 3rd tier support for custom applications and acts in a leadership role providing assistance to peers. The Senior Software Developer is required to provide weekly status reports to their supervisor in the Information Technology (IT) department.
Please visit our career center https://www.flvs.net/careers to view a detailed job description and apply today!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience; Master’s degree preferred
· Industry certifications in software, systems, network, or project management disciplines, preferred
· 5-7 years’ developing in Node.js (TypeScript, Express & Angular)
· 5-7 years’ MySQL and/or other relational databases experience
· 5-7 years’ MongoDB and/or other NoSQL databases experience
· 5-7 years’ Unix experience, RedHat Linux (or derivatives), preferred
· 5-7 years’ developing enterprise-wide software solutions, preferred
· 5-7 years’ developing and delivering custom business computer applications, preferred
· Experience in Perl, preferred
· Experience with Apache, preferred
· Experience in Business Intelligence, Big Data, or analytics, preferred
· Experience in Education industry or with education data, preferred
· Experience with git version control
To apply for this job please visit flvs.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.