The Software Developer designs, builds, and supports learning systems application development and 3rd party product integrations. Additionally, the Software Developer provides specific 3rd tier support for learning system applications. The Software Developer is required to provide weekly status reports to their supervisor in the Information Technology (IT) department.
Please visit our career center at https://www.flvs.net/careers to view a detailed job description and apply today!
· Associate Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Industry certifications in software, systems, network or project management disciplines, preferred
· 3-5 years’ developing in Node.js (TypeScript, Express & Angular)
· 3-5 years’ MySQL and/or other relational database experience
· 3-5 years’ MongoDB and/or other NoSQL database experience
· 3-5 years’ Unix experience, RedHat Linux (or derivatives), preferred
· 3-5 years’ developing enterprise-wide software solutions, preferred
· 3-5 years’ developing and delivering custom business computer applications, preferred
· Experience in Perl, preferred
· Experience with Apache, preferred
· Experience in Business Intelligence, Big Data, or analytics, preferred
· Experience in Education industry or with education data, preferred
· Experience with git version control
To apply for this job please visit flvs.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.