The Software Developer designs, builds and supports custom application development and 3rd party product integrations. Additionally, the Software Developer provides specific 3rd tier support for custom applications. The Software Developer is required to provide weekly status reports to their supervisor in the Information Technology (IT) department.
Please visit our career center at https://www.flvs.net/careers to view a detailed job description and apply today!
· Associate Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Industry certifications in software, systems, network or project management disciplines, preferred
· 3-5 years developing in PHP (Laravel framework preferred)
· 3-5 years working with RESTful APIs
· 3-5 years MySQL and/or other relational database experience
· 3-5 years Unix experience, RedHat Linux (or derivatives), preferred
· 3-5 years developing enterprise-wide software solutions, preferred
· 3-5 years developing and delivering custom business computer applications, preferred
· Experience with OAuth 2.0, preferred (e.g. LTI Advantage)
· Experience with plugin development, preferred
· Experience in Business Intelligence, Big Data, or analytics, preferred
· Experience in Education industry or with education data, preferred
· Experience with git version control
To apply for this job please visit flvs.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.