Software Developer – Learning Systems/Production Support Specialist
Application Deadline: February 5, 2020
Employment Status: Full Time
Contract Type: Employee
Annual Salary: $62,700.00 – 100,600.00
Location: FL-Home Office
The Software Developer designs, builds and supports learning systems application development and 3rd party product integrations. Additionally, the Software Developer provides specific 3rd tier support for learning system applications. The Software Developer is required to provide weekly status reports to their supervisor in the Information Technology (IT) department.
To view a detailed job description and apply today, visit our career center at https://www.flvs.net/careers .
· Associate Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Industry certifications in software, systems, network or project management disciplines, preferred
· 3-5 years’ MySQL and/or other relation database experience
· 3-5 years’ Perl experience (OO design a plus), preferred
· 3-5 years’ Unix experience, FreeBSD or RedHat Linux (or derivatives), preferred
· 3-5 years’ developing enterprise-wide software solutions, preferred
· 3-5 years’ developing and delivering custom business computer applications, preferred
· Experience in Business Intelligence, Big Data, or analytics, preferred
· Experience in Education industry or with education data, preferred
· Experience with deploying web applications, in Apache 2 on Unix ,preferred
· Experience with Perl Templating (Template Toolkit, Mason, etc)
· Experience with git version control
FLVS does not discriminate in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other reason prohibited by law.
To apply for this job please visit flvs.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.