HomeAdvisor is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our Software Development team. In general, we are looking for someone who has experience working on public-facing web properties, and being part of a fast-paced, fun-loving team. Our environment can be fun, loose, iterative, and even chaotic at times – you’ve been warned.
What you will be doing:
– Integrate client-side code with web services, social platforms, and our Java-based infrastructure
– Produce pixel-perfect layouts and sites from mock-ups provided by key business partners in Creative Design, UX/UI, and Product Development
– Work on progressive redesign and maintenance projects that have an immediate impact on how our customers experience our brand every day
Why we think you’ll like working here:
– *************** is the industry-leading online marketplace connecting homeowners to pre-qualified home improvement resources in their area – a homeowner turns to HomeAdvisor every 5 seconds for help.
– We’re one of Denver’s largest internet companies, and our employees have voted us to the Denver Post’s list of Top Workplaces for 5 years running.
– You have a direct impact on our customer experience every single day.
– We’re not afraid to make mistakes, and figure out how we can be better in time for the next release.
3+ years of experience with the following:
– HTML and CSS
– Basic Photoshop skills
– Cross-browser functionality testing
– Experience with Version Control (Git, SVN, CVS, etc.)
Bonus Points for:
– Data-binding frameworks like Angular.js and Backbone
– JS Module patterns
– Server-side templating frameworks
– LESS or SASS/SCSS
– Experience with Grunt/Gulp
– Mobile Web Development
If you have a passion for clean, easily maintained front-end code and a desire to make an impact on customer experience, we think you’ll be in good company here at HomeAdvisor. Send us your resume so we can chat.
If you’re interested in a career with us, we’d love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: *******************************************
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: FRONT01722
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
HomeAdvisor is the free and easy way for homeowners to find and connect with trusted home improvement, maintenance and repair professionals. As the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace, we’ve connected more than 30 million homeowners to our network of over 90,000 pre-screened home service professionals since we started in 1999. And, because planning is integral to the completion of any great home project, we also offer design inspiration, budgeting tools and advice. HomeAdvisor is proud to be one of Denver’s Top Places to Work and an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI). Contact Info
– Golden, CO
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.