– Assist in architecting and designing systems
– Understand business requirements
– Development, modification, and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces
– Implement responsive design for web and mobile sites
– Perform application builds
– Perform unit and integration tests
– Expert in HTML and CSS ( HTML5 and CSS3 preferred)
– Strong experience with CSS Frameworks required (AngularJS Material and DevExtreme component suite a plus)
– Strong experience with UI design patterns (MVC, MVVM, etc)
– Strong experience with UI tool-chains (grunt, gulp, webpack are a plus)
– Strong experience in creating responsive layouts
– Strong experience with accessibility
– Familiarity integrating with Web Services/External APIs
– Typescript / Angular 2+ frameworks / Angular Material are a plus
– Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio 2017, and C# experience are a plus
– Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
– Strong experience working in an Agile team
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: R5664
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Heartland Payment Systems
We began in 1997 with a modest plan: to provide fair, honest and fully disclosed payment solutions to help businesses prosper. Never veering from our roots or our convictions, that plan has taken us and our clients to places most businesses could only dream of. Contact Info
– Warrendale, PA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.