GovCIO is looking for a Front-End Engineer (React Developer) to support a major development effort in a large portfolio with multiple facets in a fast paced, high visibility, exciting environment. We are looking for someone who can lead and help grow other developers in modern React/Redux web development efforts across multiple applications. This position will be a fully remote position.
- Build a modern web user experience
- Blend a customer-centric front-end experience with a ServiceNow back-end implementation
- Bring a strong User Experience, User Interface (UX/UI) perspective, and strategy to maintain a consistent vision across multiple applications
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's with 2 – 5 years (or commensurate experience)
- Must reside and work within the continental U.S. and be a U.S. Citizen
- 4 or more years of experience in React
- Experience with Agile environments and working on Agile teams
- Interpersonal skills such as active listening, constructive feedback, teamwork, building relationships/trust with teammates and the customer
- A willingness to teach and bring others long with you in the front-end development space
- An understanding of what it means to be a consultant and a contractor in the Government space
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Clearance Required:Public Trust
- Strong CSS skills, and knowledge of GraphQL and SaSS are pluses
GovCIO is a team of transformers–people who are passionate about transforming government IT. Every day, we make a positive impact by delivering innovative IT services and solutions that improve how government agencies operate and serve our citizens.
But we can't do it alone. We need great people to help us do great things – for our customers, our culture, and our ability to attract other great people. We are changing the face of government IT and building a workforce that fuels this mission. Are you ready to be a transformer?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. EOE, including disability/vets.
Posted Pay Range
The posted pay range, if referenced, reflects the range expected for this position at the commencement of employment, however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, education, experience, and internal equity. The total compensation package for this position may also include other compensation elements, to be discussed during the hiring process. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the GovCIO reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, GovCIO or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Posted Salary Range: USD $70,000.00 – USD $90,000.00 /Yr.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.