Lugg is building the best way for you to get anything moved. We partner with some of the biggest retailers in the world like Costco, IKEA, Restoration Hardware, and Pottery Barn to power same-day delivery for big and bulky furniture. With the push of a button, you are connected to movers and a truck who arrive, load, and haul anything you need. We make it dead simple to get your new furniture home, your craigslist purchases delivered to you, moving all of your stuff into your new apartment, and even donating to your local charity. We are located in San Francisco, and well-funded by some of the greatest investors in the world like Sequoia Capital, SV Angel, and Y Combinator.
Our small engineering & product team focuses on hiring amazing people who seek high autonomy and ownership. As an early engineer at Lugg you’ll be working on a wide variety of projects, from designing and implementing the features our partners, customers and movers need to optimizing how we dispatch trucks. We have no shortage of interesting engineering projects waiting for an owner!
You should be familiar with the ins and outs of frontend development and proficient or excited to learn:
– React Native
– ES6, HTML, CSS
Other key competencies we’re looking for:
– Track record delivering projects
– User interface and user experience focused
– Enjoy building UIs with modern tools like ES6, React, React Native, Flow, and Webpack
– Experience with native development languages like Objective-C, Swift, and Java
– Enthusiasm for evaluating new services and technologies
– Interest in joining an early venture, where you will effectively shape our culture and values
We’re a team of six, founded by engineers, doing a lot with a little, proud of our customer’s satisfaction and our ability to execute. We’ve seen incredible growth since launching in late 2014 and we’re just getting started. Come build amazing software with us!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.