What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
We are seeking a talented, self-motivated, and creative software engineer to join our team to develop next generation modeling and simulation tools.
As a member of the Computational Biology team, you will have a unique opportunity to use your creativity in UI design and your software engineering skills to develop high impact tools for the pharmaceutical industry. You will work with a small team team of dedicated developers with a passion for the tools they build and each other's growth.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Design, develop and maintain SimBiology's front-end.
Develop requirements for new features through customer interactions.
Develop User Interface (UI) designs through prototypes and collaborative design reviews.
Participate in all team activities such as agile planning, design discussions and reviews.
- Experience with UI Design
- Experience programming with Object Oriented Design
- Experience with analyzing and viualizing engineering or scientific data
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Familiarity with MATLAB
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.