What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Come join a small, dynamic team that develops a MATLAB to C and C++ compiler catering to developers, engineers, and scientists alike. (MATLAB experience not required) The MATLAB Coder team is looking for a creative engineer to work on all customer-facing aspects of the product. This ranges from working on a powerful command-line interface, providing backend support for our UI workflows, and possibly doing front-end UI work as well.
We are looking for a strong software engineer that has experience working in multiple domains. In this role you will work in C++ and MATLAB to support the needs of the product.
If you are excited by the idea of contributing to an innovative product in many capacities, this job may be just right for you.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Design, develop, build, and evolve MATLAB Coder command line user interfaces
- Design, develop, and build backend infrastructure for app
- Contribute to design and development of MATLAB Coder user workflows
- Collaborate with various interdependent product teams at MathWorks
- Implement robust designs in C++ and MATLAB
- Experience with C++ and API development a strong plus
- Demonstrated success working in cross-functional teams (e.g. user experience, quality engineering) a plus
- Experience working on compilers is a plus
- Experience with MATLAB is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.