Full-Stack Developer | Kudu Creative Home
– Let’s Talk
Do you have a passion for both server-side and client-side development? Kudu is always on the lookout for new and talented developers to join our team.
A Full-Stack Developer is responsible for managing the interchange of information between the server and the users, as well as translating UI/UX design compositions to the code that will render the visual elements of the website(s). You may also need to assist in the overall design of the data architecture for the website / web application, ensuring maximum performance and stability.
– Work both independently, as well as with other developers and designers to create both server-side and client-side code for client websites / web applications.
– Comment and Document all developed code
– Build necessary server-side data structures
– Build pixel-perfect coded template files from design compositions
– Optimize files (code and assets) to enhance page load times
– Keep all developed code up-to-date in version control environment
– Participate in routine team code reviews and debriefs
– Minimum 2-3 years professional experience with both server-side and client-side development
– BA/BS in related field, or equivalent knowledge and experience
– Experience balancing multiple client projects at one time
– Excellent communication skills
– Working knowledge of both procedural and object-oriented development
– Working knowledge of version control and continuous deployment/delivery.
– Minimum 2-3 Years Experience with the following:
– PHP (or similar server-side languages)
– MySQL (or similar)
– WordPress and/or Drupal Development
– Minimum 1-2 Years Experience with the following:
– GIT / Mercurial Version Control
– SASS / Compass (or similar CSS Frameworks)
– Required Proficiency with the following:
– Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
– Bitbucket / Github
– FTP / SSH
– cPanel / Dreamhost Panel (or similar)
– Preferred Proficiency with the following:
– Harvest Time-Tracking
– Preprocessing tools (Prepros, CodeKit or similar)
Please upload resume, cover letter, and samples of you work. We love creative people so feel free to include anything and everything that shows your creativity. Links to your Github or Bitbucket profiles are always a plus!
* required field
Full Name* Email*Phone
Add Resume*Add Cover Letter
Portfolio URLLinkedIn URLWebsiteHow did you hear about Kudu?
2018 Kudu Creative
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.