Leidos is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems. Based in DevOps framework, participate in and/or direct major deliverables of projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing.
• Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods using Junit and Katalon
• Develop and integrate custom developed software solutions to leverage automated deployment technologies
• Develop, prototype and deploy solutions within Commercial Cloud Solutions leveraging Infrastructure platform services
• Coordinate closely with team members, Agile Program Mangers (APMs) and Scrum Project Managers (SPMs) to ensure User Story alignment and implementation to customer use cases
• Analyze (though proof of concept, performance, and end-to-end testing) and effectively coordinate Infrastructure needs driven by developed software to meet customer mission needs
• Support the Agile software development lifecycle following Program SAFe practices
• Use industry leading DevOps tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Unix bash scripting
• Document and Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs
• Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness.
• Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
• Apply and identify best practices and standard operating procedures
• Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers.
• Proficient with common Agile practices, service-orientated environments, and development practices
• Experience in the software development lifecycle, with experience delivering within DevOps toolsets/practices
• Direct experience utilizing software testing performance tools, such as Junit
• Experience with scripting languages, such as Python, Bash
• Experience working in an Agile development environment and tempo
• Experience with development in Commercial Cloud Platforms (ex, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
• Experience with development leveraging cloud data services (ex: S3, RDS, EFS)
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Well versed with using version control systems
• Well versed with using issue/problem tracking systems
** Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of prior relevant experience
**Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Poly.
**This is a fully funded position and contingent until the clearance crosses over***
Pay Range $63,050.00 – $113,975.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.