The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within Leidos is seeking a Full Stack Developer, Team Lead with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems on a mission-critical program supporting the Passenger Systems Program Directorate (PSPD) within Customs and Border Protection (CBP). PSPD supports the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and CBP critical missions, specifically screening and processing travelers at the ports of entry (POEs) into the United States.
In this hands-on position, you will work collaboratively to architect, design, build, deliver, and enhance highly available, scalable, real-time systems. You will exercise your judgment in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines, and other resource constraints. You will participate in and/or direct major deliverable of projects through all aspects of the software development life cycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding, and unit testing.
- BS/BA degree and 12 years of experience or Master’s with 10 years of experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must be able to maintain and obtain a CBP Background Investigation prior to start
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology and working in a SecDevOps environment
- Experience working with containerized applications preferably utilizing Konvoy
- 2-3 years’ experience developing cloud ready applications and/or experience migrating applications to the cloud.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in at least 2 of the following: React, Angular, Redux, HTML, CSS, JSX, bootstrap, ES6, Redux, JWT, JSON, Babel, Webpack, Axios, NPM, Node.
- Thorough understanding of React and Angular and its core principles
- 2+ years experience with Microservices/RESTful APIs
- Expertise with Axios framework to work with rest services.
- Hands on experience with HTML/CSS/Bootstrap
- Hands on experience of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT)
- Hands on working experience with Redux Store for session management.
- Hands on experience with more current specifications of EcmaScript (ES6)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Node etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization is plus.
- AWS Developer or Solutions Architect certifications
Pay Range $118,300.00 – $182,000.00 – $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.