Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Hybrid from Jersey City, NJ, Merrimack, NH and Durham, NC.
Duration: Long Term
Must Have Skill:
- AWS Cloud
- Java (JVM)/Node.js
- Relational DBs (Oracle/DB2), and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB)
The Expertise and Skills we’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field
- 5+ years’ experience as a full stack software engineer, delivering software using agile development practices
- Proven Expertise (“DE”) analyzing, crafting, developing, and testing scalable Cloud based software applications, using Java, Python, Spring; and building, deploying, and running secure Java (JVM)/Node.js applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jest frame work, Dynamo DB, SNS.
- DE performing unit testing of Java/J2EE application according to Test Driven and Behavioral Driven Development methodologies (TDD and BDD), using JUnit/Jest frameworks; performing functional and integration testing, using Spring testing framework; and developing and testing applications using coordinated development environments (IDE) — IntelliJ, Eclipse, SQL Developer
- Experience developing container-based applications and deploying on EKS/RKS
- Experience working with relational DBs (Oracle/DB2), and NoSQL databases (DynamoDB)
- Exposure to Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices, and Terraform
- Proven track record to work in a high paced team environment
- Financial/brokerage industry experience is nice to have
- Participating in the design and analysis discussions
- Participating in application-level architecture
- Developing applications on complex projects, components, and subsystems for the division.
- Being responsible for QA readiness of software work.
- Developing comprehensive documentation for multiple applications or subsystems.
- Establishing full project life cycle plans for sophisticated projects across multiple platforms.
- Being responsible for meeting project goals timely and on-budget.
- Providing technology solutions to daily issues and technical evaluation estimates on technology initiatives.
- Performing independent and complex technical and functional analysis for multiple projects supporting several divisional initiatives.
- Developing original and creative technical solutions to ongoing development efforts
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.