As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible architecting and
implementing authenticated applications for the web using the latest
end-to-end experience from the front-end layouts through the
underlying user session controllers to the cloud architecture for
* Develop scalable web applications for award-winning
consumer-facing financial tools
* Develop modules to assist in A/B testing of different experiences
based on session data
* Develop custom drop-in components for front-end features that are
reusable across apps
* Design new API interfaces for use inside and outside the
* Work with UX and design team to transform wireframes into living
* Work with best-in-breed frameworks and libraries for styling,
layouts, and navigation flows
* Integrate new external APIs into platform
* Own full web development requirements and implementation, release
management, QA regression scripts, and deployment to containerized
How We Work:
* Iterate – Red tape doesn t get in our way. We believe that "Speed
Trumps Perfection" so we test and deploy daily.
* Autonomy Aspiring entrepreneurs succeed here because you will
have full-ownership over your work from beginning to end.
* Collaborate Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes
the code work. Through open work-space, Slack and peer reviews,
our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
* Innovate With the belief that Everything is Written in Pencil ,
we encourage our teams to test new frameworks, learn new languages
and challenge the status quo to make us better.
What You Need:
* 2 + years of professional experience with Node.js and a UI
framework like Vue or React
* Experience with client-side state management tools like Redux,
VueX, or flux
* Proficiency in consuming, debugging and exploring REST API’s.
* Proficiency with HTML5, AJAX, browser storage, and mobile
* Proficiency with consuming and producing RESTful APIs
* Proficiency with task runners and asset pipeline tools (e.g. npm,
* Proficiency with security requirements, authentication and
authorization layers (OAuth2, Google Sign-in)
* Familiarity with CSS extension technologies (e.g. less, SASS,
* Familiarity with web service delivery stacks (nginx, express,
virtual host configuration)
* Familiarity working in the cloud, especially as it pertains to the
front end: (Amazon S3 or Azure Blob, Cloudfront, Cloudflare,
* Familiarity with tag and event tracking libraries (e.g. Segment,
Adobe DTM, Google Analytics)
use of associated tool libraries (i.e., async, bluebird, etc.).
* Understanding of the HTTP fundamentals, especially HTTP 2.0
* Fluent at using Git
* Excellent communication, collaboration and writing skills
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies
that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through
bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales,
distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the
company s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides
better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle.
Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than
3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.