Full Stack .Net Developer (C#, .Net Core, React/Redux, Azure)
This Chicago company has linked residents, guests, staff, and vendors of apartment living through their operating system to create premier resident experiences, by uniting rent payment, maintenance scheduling, access control, and additional services in a single platform. They also partner with some of the leading names in home tech: Google Nest, Alexa, Honeywell, and SmartRent.
They’re looking for a Full Stack .NET developer to be an integral part of their future and contribute to problem solving refined design to create a high-quality product.
Local applicants only.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years experience in full stack development using .NET
- Knowledge of Mobile Key Technologies, IoT devices, SDK, micro services, web sockets, event-driven architecture, and Microsoft Azure
- Experience building API’s in C#
- Development in a framework-based front end: React, Angular JS, EmberJS, etc.
- Experience using
- .Net Framework and .Net code deployment
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Firm grasp of OOP SOLID design principles
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Experience building complex, highly scalable customer facing software systems
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient understanding of database (MSSQL), including T-SQL, Stored Procedures, etc.
- Experience with IoT Devices and various wired and wireless network technologies
- Familiarity with Access Control standards such as Wiegand format
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience in using an ORM like Entity Framework
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Ability to identify and diagnose performance issues and resolve them quickly
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes
What You Will Be Doing
Tech Breakdown C#, React, Entity Framework, Azure, .Net Core
- Entity Framework
- .Net Core
- $120-150k DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with match.
- Paid leave
- Parental leave
*Applicants must live in the US and be currently authorized to work in the US without sponsorship on a full-time basis now and in the future.*
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.