GoDaddy powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit ***************.
GoDaddy’s Productivity development group provides solutions to millions of customers to help run and grow their businesses. We have a unique opportunity to expand our solutions with new product offerings geared toward small and medium businesses. We’re looking for a passionate software engineer that loves building products within all levels of the application stack, using technologies like React.js, Node.js, and public cloud infrastructure.
You will have an active role in creating a product from the ground up to expand on our existing email and productivity offerings. This product group is an important contributor to the company’s revenue, customer growth and technical innovation.
In this role you will:
– Help define our public cloud architecture for a new offering
– Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
– Apply Agile approaches to software development
– Be accountable for code quality and writing unit tests
– Perform code reviews and participate in suggesting and supporting coding best practices
Do you have what it takes?
– 5+ years professional software development experience
– BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
– Familiarity with Node.js
– Familiarity with agile methodologies, Scrum preferred
– Understands the privilege, and obligation, of being part of a team
– Strong communication skills
– Expertise with Node.js
– Experience developing on public cloud infrastructure such as Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
– Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
– Experience with Git
– Experience working in a highly dynamic, agile environment
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at **********************
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.