A SaaS company that creates systems to aid local governments with their environmental health projects is looking for a Full Stack Developer (Product Facing) who will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining and improving software while identifying problem areas in code and suggesting solutions on how to fix them.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with development team, and product managers, as well as senior management to create software solutions
- Design server-side architecture
- Ability to translate complex problems into code
- Comfortable with building functional front-end of applications
- Develop and manage dynamic, optimized database queries
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
We hope you are passionate about:
- Efficiency- Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Intelligence- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Analytical Skills- Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights
- Communication– Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email
- Attention to detail– Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence-Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Teamwork- Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship
What You'll Need:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks (e.g. MERN Stack)
- Highly experienced in back-end development, preferably NodeJS
- Adobe ColdFusion experience a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB
- Familiarity with basic cloud application concepts
Benefits and Perks
- Full health and dental coverage
- Paid Vacation
- Remote work full time with flexible hours
- Employee stock pu
- Ability to earn publicly traded equity
- Opportunity to participate in hackathons, Blitz’s and other similar events
- Work for an organization that does something that really matters. We serve public health agencies. During the pandemic we released a contract tracing tool that was used broadly in North America, saving the state of Hawaii 700,000 person days in their response to their citizens during turbulent times.
This is a permanent position, open to candidates anywhere in North America. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.