What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Come join our team in designing and building the next generation of Verification and Validation products for embedded systems development. Streamline verification workflows and empower scientists and engineers to use modern software verification practices to develop and maintain high quality code and scale up to team and enterprise environments.
Come help us accelerate the pace of science and engineering!
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Bring your full-stack development skills to MathWorks and
- Design and implement new features from scratch.
- Develop in multiple languages, spanning different technologies
- Work closely within teams internationally across the organization
- Take initiative to promote new ideas and opportunities in all stages of software design, coding, testing, and maintenance within an agile team
- Experience with modern software testing practices (e.g., xUnit, CI/CD, DevOps) is a plus
- Experience with full-stack web development frameworks (e.g., NodeJS, React, Microservices, etc.) is a plus
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.