Due to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and its impact on business operations, we are temporarily delaying our hiring for most positions within our organization. We expect to have positions like this available in the future, and are looking to identify talent for those roles today.
Using behavioral science-based assessments and machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs and companies where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry, and growing our amazing team to support the mission of using data to unleash one’s full potential and remove bias from hiring.
As the technical lead for our front-end applications at pymetrics, you’ll be the mastermind behind our frontend architecture. Youll sit at the intersection of Design, Product, and Engineering as we build a beautiful and intuitive interface to disrupt recruiting and job placement. Youll combine your expert knowledge of web technologies to produce unrivaled user experiences for both enterprise customers and job seekers.
* Tech lead for a team of fullstack engineers
* Work with product lead to deliver quality products in an agile environment.
* Create tech specs based off of product specs, thinking through the full stack architecture
* Mentor, lead, and inspire more junior engineers on the team, growing them into potential tech leads of the future
Need to have:
* Experience leading a team of engineers on a significant project (new product line) from beginning (design + architecture) to end (deployment + monitoring)
* Experience working with product managers to turn a product vision into reality, able to communicate tradeoffs and give technical advice
Nice to have:
* Docker, AWS, Kubernetes
* Working with remote teams
* Working with QA to deliver quality products
* Working with a microservice architecture
* Health care plan (medical, dental & vision)
* Flexible paid time off
* Family leave (maternity, paternity)
* Team budget for training & development
* Commuter transportation benefits
* Fun, diverse and intellectually eager coworkers
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.