WE BRING THE ‘WOW’!
ARE YOU READY TO BE A ‘WOW’ MAKER?
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. The Global Service Desk is the main point of contact the the VIAD family of businesses. This is primarily a call center environment where we are expected to provide great service to our internal customers.
We create some of the most incredible events in the world – think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement – and every detail in between – we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
Wow I Didn’t Know GES Did That: *****************************************
– Provides technical support to internal customers to resolve issues resulting from malfunctioning operating systems, software, system applications and proprietary business applications.
– Repairs data by using Information Technology tools not available to end users and/or reports malfunctioning software.
– Answers Help Desk phones, responding to level one and some level two user requests and issues.
– Follows escalation procedures to ensure that calls are routed to the proper support resource.
– Ensures that all calls are accurately and descriptively logged into the Help Desk tracking software.
– Updates and keeps the systems manuals in an organized manner.
– Provides off hours support on a rotating basis.
– Performs other duties as assigned and deemed necessary of the position under the direction of the Global Service Desk Lead and Sr. Manager of IT Production Services.
– Two years experience in a technical role.
– Second level Help Desk support experience preferred.
– Working knowledge of supporting Microsoft Office, Outlook, and other common desktop applications.
– Strong working knowledge of Windows operating systems, including but not limited to: 7 and 10.
– Strong knowledge of PC hardware and software.
– Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone etiquette skills a must.
– Demonstrated planning and organizational skills.
– Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
This is a business casual environment.
Our team members are our family, so we help our team members care for their families. The rewards of joining GES are extensive. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees. Here are some of the highlights:
– Competitive salaries
– 401K with company match
– Healthcare/vision/dental insurance
– Wellness benefits
– Career development program
– Tuition reimbursement program
– Employee assistance program
– Vacation time
– Community involvement opportunities
– Team activities
And much more..
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 2018-10725
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Global Experience Specialists, Inc
We create epic events for epic clients. And it’s because of our clients that we’ve become a global, full-service provider for live events. Event organizers deserve simplicity and quality, so we cover all of our clients’ most critical event needs including strategy, design, execution, logistics, AV, event accommodations and more. And with the largest global footprint in the industry, we can provide all of this with one point of contact, all over the world. Clients depend on our 3,000 passionate employees throughout the world for unparalleled service and consistent execution of experiences that excite and engage. We deliver a competitive edge and measurable return for clients by blending the art of high-impact creativity and innovation with the science of easy-to-use technology, strategy, and worldwide logistics. Contact Info
– 7150 South Tenaya Way
Las Vegas, NV 89113
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.