Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania is looking for customer service driven individuals to join our growing team! Through employment with Goodwill, you’ll support our mission of helping people improve their quality of life through work and related services. Join the Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania team and celebrate 100 years of service!
We are currently recruiting two, part time, in-classroom instructors with experience teaching CompTIA A+ and CompTIA Network+. Classes will be offered in the daytime and evening hours. Position is 20-25 hours/week, flexible, with competitive pay.
The CompTIA Instructor is responsible for conducting CompTIA certification track computer training and professional development classes through Goodwill’s Tech Academy offerings. This may include IT Fundamentals, A+ (Part I and Par II), and Networking+. Instructors may also be responsible for proctoring entrance assessments. This position will provide a minimum of 15 hours of classroom instruction and will have 5-10 hours of class prep time and team meetings per week.
Duties will also include but are not limited to:
- Ensure syllabus, supply list and lesson plans are current prior to each class taught.
- Instruct students in competency-based program curriculum using current instructional strategies to assure highest quality classroom instruction.
- Effectively manage the classroom to create an optimal learning environment.
- Assess and analyze student mastery of course and program learning outcomes.
- Reviews assessment data and adjust curriculum and instructional methodologies to improve student learning.
External Hiring Range: $20.73 up to $21.57/hour
Travel Required: Yes, occasional travel may be required.
To apply for this job email your details to Goodwill.Employment@goodwillswpa.org