The Digital/Career Instructor assists internal and external jobseekers in upskilling for the digital workplace and pursuing new or enhanced employment opportunities. The role includes every step of the process from initial assessments to determine client needs through instruction and job placement and retention. This position provides support to staff across departments at several locations in our service territory, with a goal of helping jobseekers to obtain competitive employment.
Duties will also include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate classes/workshops aligned with industry best practices to jobseekers and staff on-site at Goodwill in Southwestern PA and North Central WV locations.
- Provide shift coverage and oversee volunteers delivering workshops, one-to-one assistance, and facilitated group time.
- Work with Welcome Center and Digital Services to coordinate unified plans for service delivery.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet varying student needs, abilities, and interests.
- Facilitate classes/workshops on productivity software, including Microsoft Office and G-Suite.
External Hiring Range: $34,673.60 up to $36,074.41/year
Schedule: Monday – Friday ( 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.) Occasional nights or weekends may be required
Travel: Yes, this position requires travel in and around Southwestern Pennsylvania
To apply for this job email your details to Goodwill.Employment@goodwillswpa.org