Zgraph is an established Florida-based digital agency looking for a qualified Graphic Designer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a creative powerhouse with the ability to keep multiple projects spinning at the same time.
Duties & Responsibilites Include:
* Creatively solve (in a team atmosphere) communication problems for the world.
* Develop concepts and execute design to the satisfaction of Zgraph and clients alike.
* Creating designs (digital & print), logos, illustrations, layouts and storyboards, and more as needed.
* Creating and executing designs based on current client artwork and identity standards.
* Creating mechanical artwork, to required specs, and coordinate with appropriate vendors as needed (photographers, service bureaus, illustrators, printers, web developers, app developers, etc.).
* Providing specs and input/request production estimates from vendors.
* Preparing comps for client presentations.
* Assisting in the coordination of photo sessions, as needed.
* Managing art files for clients to whom youre assigned.
* Assisting with digital file storage and organization.
* Be a good person. We like friendly, talented people.
* A positive attitude is a must.
* Thrive in a collaborative, team environment. Be confident in your skills, but able and willing to check your ego at the door.
* Be able to build and maintain positive, productive relationships with clients and the internal Zgraph team. Were in the people business and we believe building positive internal and external relationships makes us better employees, a stronger agency and happier people all around.
* Demonstrate intelligent thinking, strong organizational skills and an eye for detail and accuracy. A designer who invests their talents in creating thoughtful, compelling design that fascinates, inspires, rewards and engages.
* Be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
* Have a good understanding of professional web design, digital media and print design practices and standards. Details matter. Its as simple as that.
* Continue to research, learn, and share new practices for our betterment.
* Know how the web works. Experience in major content management systems is a plus. Also, an understanding of modern front-end web development (HTML5, CSS3, JS).
* Manage art files for clients to whom youre assigned.
Zgraph offers a professional but laid back atmosphere in our 5,200 sq. ft. headquarters in the Daytona Beach, Florida area. We’re right on the Intracoastal Waterway with a nice marina view and we’re just a hop, skip and jump away from the Atlantic Ocean. We also offer some pretty cool benefits including:
* 100% Paid Premium PPO Health Insurance Plan
* Paid Holidays
* Personal Leave Days
* Vacation Time
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.