Guidewire ClaimCenter Senior Developer
At Cognizant, our global community sets us apart—an upbeat, collaborative and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive. And with projects at the forefront of innovation, you can build a multifaceted, rewarding career and draw inspiration from dedicated colleagues and leaders. Cognizant is right where you belong.
- Seeking an expert Guidewire ClaimCenter Senior Developer adept at crafting sophisticated systems following standard methodologies and design patterns.
- Proficient in a wide array of technologies including Gosu, Guidewire Certification (preferably ClaimCenter v10), Java (Version 8), Web-services, Database design/SQL, XML/JSON, SOAP, and Rest Web-services.
- The role involves using expertise in Guidewire CC to supply to system development, ensuring adaptability, and scalability of systems.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement sophisticated solutions demonstrating Guidewire CC, employing standard methodologies and design patterns to improve system efficiency.
- Show strength in Gosu, Guidewire, and Java (Version 8) for flawless integration within the ClaimCenter system.
- Use Web-services, Database design/SQL, XML/JSON, SOAP, and Rest Web-services to support and optimize system functionalities.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to ensure the alignment of developed systems with business requirements and industry standards.
- Conduct code reviews, resolve technical issues, and offer expertise in solve to ensure the smooth functioning of systems.
What you bring to the role:
- Should have more that 8 years of overall experience and at least 5 years confirmed expertise in Guidewire ClaimCenter, showcasing a deep understanding and hands-on experience in system development.
- Proficiency in Guidewire technologies, Java, Gosu, Web Services, Database design/SQL, XML/JSON, SOAP, and Rest Web-services is crucial.
- Strong familiarity with insurance domain practices and protocols.
- Additional expertise in JEE (Java Enterprise Edition) would be helpful.
What we offer:
- The chance to work with impact. Here, you’re empowered to bring your biggest thinking to help our company and clients improve everyday life.
- Ownership over your career. Stay at the top of your game through our award-winning learning and development ecosystem. And when your ambitions change, or we offer new opportunities, we help you change by providing reskilling, on-the-job learning and mentorship to find new roles that might be a better fit.
- The opportunity to grow with a high caliber team with heart. We celebrate each other’s experiences and perspectives and promote a sense of belonging through our affinity groups and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, including a competitive salary and pension plan with matching contributions.
- Flexible health and financial benefits to support you and your eligible dependents—from day one.
- True work-life balance. Be at your best through paid time off, flexible work arrangements, volunteering opportunities, social events, and so much more.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 15 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.