Ref No.: 18-27391
Location: Charlorre,, North Carolina
1. The position is for a Hadoop Developer for Financial Crimes Technology Group within a Banking and Financial Services firm.
2. 7-8 years of experience working on Spark, Hadoop, relational databases.
3. Good understanding of Data warehousing concepts.
4. Strong in Java with hands on experience. Should be able to write Mapper Reducer programs.
5. Strong in concurrent programming.
6. Experience with frameworks like Spark, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Hbase.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.