ManpowerGroup has partnered with a leading Financial Services organization in Charlotte, NC/ Dallas, TX for a contract Hadoop-Data Engineer and Full stack developer to assist their team. Onsite work is required as per CDC and client guidelines for safe return, local candidates or able to relocate are encouraged to apply!
Title: Hadoop-Data Engineer and Full stack developer
Location: Charlotte, NC/ Dallas, TX
Duration: 12 months Contract
In this role, you will:
- Build and maintain optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting.
- Review and analyze moderately complex business, operational or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead teams to meet data engineering deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of data information policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- The candidate must be experienced in various Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile, and have a solid understanding of technology and data.
- 5+ years of database engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of experience writing Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle relational database queries, stored procedures ,query optimization and performance tuning
- 2+ years of strong experience in Big Data technologies such as Python, Hive, and Spark
- 4+ years in development of data pipelines/ETL for data ingestion, data preparation, data integration, data aggregation, feature engineering, etc.
- 1+ years of experience with scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, Shell
- 2+ years of experience with Agile in a development environment
Full stack developer
- Full stack Developer with Java and Angular
- Experience in Core JAVA, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Hibernate
- Experience working with JUNIT test coverage
- Experience with Angular 9+, HTML5, Type script/Java script, CSS
- Experience in SQL Server or SQL
- Experience working with PCF or other cloud technologies
- Experience with CICD – Jenkins, Udeploy, SonarQube, BlackDuck/Checkmarx or similar code scans
- Exposure to working with automation framework
- Experience working with GIT
- Experience working in agile environment
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes, you can enroll in our corporate discount benefits package
- Remote Workers? Expected to go into the office on a hybrid schedule so local or willing to relocate at your own expenses. NO 100% REMOTE
- Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp? Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send an email to email@example.com
About Experis https://www.experis.com/
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.