Are you someone that enjoys being busy? Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits. Hassett Express is looking for a full-time systems engineer. The successful candidate will handle multiple IT tasks, serving nationwide offices and their maintenance needs.
- Provide first level support and follow-up for PC/workstation operations, hardware components, and software applications on multiple platform environments.
- Accurately test, identify, repair, resolve and document end user technical issues.
- Perform approved MACs (Moves, Adds, and Changes).
- Build, configure, install and maintain company desktop computer systems.
- Oversee the development and installation of new hardware and software.
- Perform administrative duties related to computer equipment, such as asset inventory, problem tracking, new equipment status, etc.
- Assist the Network Engineer in the evaluation, test, and recommendation of hardware, software, and diagnostic tools.
- Availability must include on-call basis for after-hours support as needed.
- May be required to lift heavy objects such as monitors, PC’s, or servers weighing up to 70 pounds.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows, MS Word, MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Operating Systems – Windows 7 and Windows 10, Linux, Unix, Windows Server 2008 R2 and higher
- Knowledge of general business terminology and principles
- Detailed knowledge of end-user computer systems, network equipment, and various commands used within products to provide support to the end-users
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience, with 2 – 4 years of experience in this field or in a related area
- A+, Network+ certification
- Must have basic knowledge of network interfaces, network wiring, and windows operating systems as it relates to the proper setup and configuration of clients
- Must be familiar with Internet, Intranet, and WEB technology
- Transportation/Warehouse experience is a plus
No relocation. Some travel required.
Apply on our website at http://www.hassettexpress.com/join-our-team
or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hassett Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO/M/F/Vet/Disability/LGBT. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hassett Express complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following “EEO is The Law” poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
To apply for this job please visit www.hassettexpress.com.