NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking an Angular Developerto join our team. This position will work remotely from your home office located within the US.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Crafting, developing, and coding solutions to meet customer expectations and specifications as discussed and detailed in Epics, Features and Stories (SAFe Agile process). Expertise and inputs into designs and technology solutions will facilitate accurate decision-making and mitigate development and implementation risks
- Understand the system development life cycle; Agile software project management approaches; and requirements, design, and test techniques
- Conceptualize and influence application and interface projects. Understand what advice to give and where to plug in to steer toward desirable outcomes
- Emerging ideas in application development both on the user interface and middle tier technologies. Understand them sufficiently to guide the organization in understanding and possibly adopting them if appropriate
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a software engineer with advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with front end technology stack such as JSON, HTML, CSS and Java Script
- Minimum of 4 years of experience building SPA and worked in micro-frontend architecture
- Minimum of 4 years of experience writing unit test cases using tools such as Karma or Jasmine
- Nice to have experience with Node JS/React, StencilJS
- Nice to have experience in relational databases, NoSQL, or cloud datastores
- Working experience in using libraries, tools, and frameworks such as: Nodejs, Angular, Underscore, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Experience in developing and deploying scalable cloud-based systems with one or more cloud technologies: Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Good understanding of framework code and methods of component architecture
- Experience with responsive UI design and development
- A track record of writing clean, high quality, high performing, scalable code
- Experience in leading a team of UI engineers
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with optimization skills to improve performance, scalability, and usability of our applications
- Working experience of CI/CD pipeline, GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, or Jenkins.
- Good presentation and verbal communications skills
- Experience with SAFe Agile
- Experience in web security
- Experience in UI performance testing and cross-browser compatibility testing
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
For Colorado Candidates:
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $87,700 – 144,700. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.