We are looking for a Senior Healthcare Payer Data Architect and Data Modeler with experience working with Azure to analyze healthcare business and data requirements, refine and grow data lake and warehouse data architectures, data models, and data integration systems, and lead the data architecture, modeling and integration development and implementation activities and team. While our headquarters location is St. Louis, MO, this position is remote and can be based anywhere within the continental United States.
This role will involve working as a senior member of an implementation team working on large, complex and industry leading projects. Perficient is looking for enthusiastic leaders who enjoy solving tough industry and technical problems and building tools which enable Perficient’s customers to elevate the efficiency and effectiveness of Healthcare delivery within the United States.
Perficient’s data and analytics consultants provide technical solution design, as well as technical implementation guidance and leadership, and are laser focused on providing innovative solutions to solve our customers’ most challenging business and technical needs. As a senior member of the Perficient team, you will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions. This role is considered part of the Business Unit Leadership team and may mentor junior architects and /or development team members.
Healthcare and life sciences leaders count on us to solve complex business challenges and drive better care experiences. We have been trusted by the 10 largest health systems, 10 largest health insurers, and more than 150 pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and clinical research organizations to deliver world-class capabilities and experience with leading technology innovators. We’ve earned multiple vendor, industry, and analyst recognitions, and Modern Healthcare’s 2023 survey ranks us as the fourth-largest healthcare IT consulting firm and 10th-largest healthcare management consulting firm.
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest talent and we need you! We’re a quickly growing, global digital consulting leader, and we’re transforming the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands. You’ll work with the latest technologies, expand your skills, experience work-life balance, and become a part of our global community of talented, diverse, and knowledgeable colleagues.
- Define cloud-based data lake, warehouse, lakehouse, business intelligence, and analytics data architecture for healthcare payer/plan and other healthcare customers.
- Collaborate with business and data SMEs to profile source system data and perform logical mapping of source data into target data warehouse models, based on the existing business process and data/reporting requirements.
- Create conceptual, logical, and physical data models, typically for the purpose of creating or extending complex relational and non-relational data models, including: 3NF, dimensional, data vault, and key-value-pair models.
- Drive the vision and design of data pipeline (ETL/ELT) architecture and supporting artifacts required to communicate the vision and design
- Lead the data analysis, profiling, mapping, modeling, and ETL/ELT design and development efforts for large-scale data lake, warehouse, lakehouse, BI and analytics solutions, including defining, monitoring and governing adherence to development, implementation, and deployment best practices.
- Establish and facilitate communication and collaboration within and across teams engaged in the program.
- Mentor and direct less experienced analysts, modelers, and developers.
- Participate in QA strategy and planning and play a role in the defect triage and prioritization process.
- Play a technical SME/lead role for architectural assessment projects.
- Represent the data architecture, integration, and modeling function in discussions, presentations, demonstrations, and negotiations with other architects, as well as business and technical stakeholders.
- 10+ years focused technical work within a data warehousing and ETL/ELT environment.
- 5+ years focused experience working as a data architect and data integration architect in a data lake, data warehouse, business intelligence and analytics team and project.
- 5+ years focused experience working as a data modeler, including experience creating complex relational (3NF) models and dimensional models (Star, Snowflakes).
- 4+ years of recent experience working with healthcare payer/plan environment, with experience and subject matter expertise working with payer claims, products, and contracts.
- Proven significant subject matter expertise in Healthcare Payer data and business processes relevant to supporting data modeling of these business processes.
- Experience performing data discovery, analysis and profiling.
- Experience creating logical source-to-target mappings which can be used by data. integration engineers to develop batch and services based data pipelines to populate an enterprise data warehouse, data lake, or otherwise.
- Experience designing and building solutions which ingest streaming data via Kafka or similar.
- Experience designing and building solutions which ingest data via APIs.
- Very strong SQL query language skills.
- Business and technical requirements elicitation, analysis and elaboration experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Strong consulting, problem solving, and customer relationship skills.
- Must be a strong team player and leader that has deep experience acting as a player coach and servant leader.
- Experience creating/authoring/editing architecture documents, design documents, data flow diagrams, and system Run Books, as well as driving deliverable reviews.
- Experience working as a data modeler or analyst within a financial accounting department is very nice to have.
- Bachelor's degree
Significant Experience working with the following tools
- Erwin Data Modeling tool a Plus
- Very strong SQL query language skills
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that values every voice. Join our team, and you'll become part of something special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and inclusive as the clients we work with. We're committed to actively listening, learning, and acting to further advance our organization, our communities, and our future leaders… and we're not done yet.
Perficient Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Disability Accommodations: Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.