Healthcare Project Manager
Ref No.: 18-23752
Location: Bridgewater, New Jersey
Position: Project Manager
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: Full Time Permanent (Salary + Benefits + Bonus)
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
Need Healthcare experience only.
– Should have progressing skills in Project Management.
– Strong experience for creating/updating projects, user stories and tracking progress and all relevant work
– Ability to interact with the business and technical teams to gather requirements, finalize and obtain sign-off from the stake holders and support the technical teams during the entire lifecycle of the project
– Ensure all application functionalities designed are implemented and delivered within the timelines
– Track and manage progress of work, manage escalations and ensure delivery of the project within cost and timelines defined
– Strong experience of working on Agile projects and familiar with agile tools and processes
– Ability to produce reports and track progress of the team and other reporting needs on the project
– Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.