CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are currently seeking an experienced Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) Test Engineer to join our Agricultural Product Development organization. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside passionate team members developing electronics and software for Agriculture equipment.
- Design, develop, and maintain the automated (Hardware-In-the-Loop) test system for agricultural equipment electronics and software verification.
- Perform software verification activities for each software release
- Interface with the software, system, and hardware component teams to gather requirements for devices under test.
- Analyze requirements and test requests to define the testing approach, changes, and test plan.
- Development of robust, flexible, and re-usable test scripting for automated testing.
- Analyze test failures to identify root cause (incorrect test case, software defect).
- Create test reports, defects and communicate test results to team members.
- Ensure traceability of test cases, test results, and defects to requirements.
- Oversee supplier test development and other supporting activities
- Identify and implement new procedures for process improvements.
Position Pays $91,300 to $132,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related degree
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with HIL tools and performing HIL test responsibilities
- Experience with configuration, maintenance, and management of HIL equipment
- Experience with CAPL or Python scripting
- Experience with electronic measurement, analysis, and troubleshooting.
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Proficient with MATLAB/Simulink related to integration with HIL test systems.
- Experience with dSPACE HIL tools and equipment (e.g. Scalexio, PHS)
- Experience with dSPACE HIL software (e.g. Configuration, Automation, Control Desk)
- Experience with testing and/or operation of agricultural equipment.
- Knowledge of Functional Safety standards (e.g. ISO 26262, 25119, 13849).
- Software development experience with C, C++, Java, or assembly-level code
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.