The Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino (HACSB) was established in 1941 and has evolved into one of the most progressive housing authorities in the Country. We are the largest provider of affordable housing in San Bernardino County and proudly assist approximately 26,000 people. The Housing Authority is a separate legal entity from the County of San Bernardino with approximately 145 employees. The HACSB prides itself on providing more than just housing to residents and thanks to strong partnerships, we continue to help the families we serve access resources and services to enrich their quality of life.
The HACSB’s employees are passionate about their work and every position revolves around our agency’s mission and core values. We invite you to be a part of our dedicated team who strive to provide meaningful and impactful housing services and resources to the community we serve.
We are currently looking for an APPLICATION AND DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR who will be responsible for performing administration and development of business applications and database systems.
Some key duties the person will be responsible for are:
· Manages database availability in accordance with established service level objectives, including: scheduling and maintaining regular backups, performing regular maintenance (indexing, integrity/consistency checking, and data cleanup), monitoring performance and tuning, maintaining client access mechanisms (local client and terminal servers), and scheduling/managing jobs processing.
· Administration of all production applications, including user accounts, printing, security access, operational parameters, and maintenance.
· Develops custom applications, enhancements, utilities, and reports, including: definition of project scope and requirements, development, testing (internal and with end-users), deploying to production, and enhancing.
· Maintains database security in accordance with established security guidelines.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with major course work in computer science or a related field.
· At least four (4) years of experience in similar role.
Salary: $36.48 – $45.60 Hourly
Regular Full time position: 9/80 work schedule
Non-Exempt level position
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PERS Retirement, Education Reimbursement, 457 Deferred Comp Plan, Life Insurance, AD&D, 15 paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick accruals.
Employment application required to be considered an applicant. Further information including employment application can be found on-line at https://hacsb.com/careers/.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.