Business Group Highlights
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Produce deliverables in support of the HPC Computing Solutions, focusing on enterprise SE.
Provide engineering services that demonstrate a diverse background and significant experience within the SIGINT community and knowledge of mission applications and workflows. The contractor shall satisfy organizational requirements in support of the architecture, engineering, integration, and work planning activities across the customer portfolio.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views. Define network strategy with respect to technology domain standards and design goals. Develop and maintain network roadmaps, which include product selection, versions, upgrades, projects and milestones.
- Lead efforts for network technology evaluations, which involves identifying a weighted feature matrix for a specific need and evaluating and scoring products against the desired features.
- Self-starter individual that will be able to work closely with government technical directors to drive network innovation and efficiencies throughout a MSA program.
- Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks, and increase security.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing network reference architecture; from business/mission requirements gathering to technology rollout oversight, including capacity management, definition of scoring methodologies for technology selection, integration of multiple tools and technical documentation.
- Familiarity with Software defined networking (SDN) Network Disaggregation technologies and methodologies along with open source solutions.
- Must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Experience with IC industry and customer, including mission domain experience in high performance computing and cryptanalysis.
- Seven or more years of experience as a lead systems engineer on complex or large software development projects.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.