Job ID 2018-4026
Location US-CA-San Jose
Category Human Resources
About the Job
8×8, Inc. is looking for an HR Operations Analyst located in San Jose, CA to help drive an exceptional experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle. The HR Operations team serves as the backbone to the global Human Resources team and supports its overall programs and solutions. Reporting to the Head of Global HR Operations, this position will own various programs and processes for the HR organization; specifically ownership of the HR data warehouse. Responsible for owning the maintenance of domestic data within the HR team while providing best in class HR service delivery.
* Manage data transactions for HRMS, including new hires, terminations, transfers, and pay rate changes
* Drive the digital transformation of HR documentation from legacy paper-based to paperless model
* Verifies and maintain employee documentation on a global perspective (i.e. Form I-9) to ensure ongoing compliance
* Maintain data integrity ensuring absolute accuracy of all information management and process
* Own development and maintenance of letter templates while coordinating with internal stakeholders
* Generate letters for employees as events occur, such as promotion, transfer, spot award, etc.
* Provide excellent customer service by responding to and resolving inquiries from employees
* Partner with Payroll department to ensure accurate pay data and respective supporting documentation is provided
* Participate in HR projects including, but not limited to, audits, systems implementation, program rollouts, etc.
* Analyze operations for efficiency, compliance and scalability; reengineer and lead redesign initiatives toward the modern best practice
* 4+ years of Human Resources experience, preferably in a generalist or operations role
* Proficient experience maintaining HR Systems, preferably SAP SuccessFactors, ADP, and iCIMS
* Strong Microsoft Office experience with an emphasis in Excel
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
* Ability to handle multiple and diverse objectives in a fast-paced environment
* Attention to detail with creative problem-solving skills
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required
About the Company
8×8, Inc. (NYSE: EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable enterprise cloud communications solutions to more than 45,000 businesses operating in over 100 countries across six continents. 8×8’s out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premises PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, contact center solutions, and conferencing.
In today’s competitive market 8×8 continues to deliver service excellence, with a consistent, innovative, cohesive, progressive and dynamic culture.
For additional information, visit ***********, ************** or connect with 8×8 on LinkedIn,
Twitter, Google+ and Facebook
8×8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For 8×8 jobs located in the US: 8×8 participates in the E-Verify program.
View the Participant Poster in English | Espaol.
View the Right to Work Poster in English | Espaol.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.