iD Tech is looking for a methodical and solution-driven Technical Business Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will act as a vital link between engineers, project stakeholders, and users by gathering information, documenting processes and developing requirements. This position may work out of iD Tech’s main office in Campbell, CA or telecommute.
- Prepare & validate detailed requirements and/or specifications related to: internal systems, SQL databases, CMS, website design and user experience
- Thoroughly research outcome of proposed changes and suggest solutions for potential roadblocks
- Absorb and break down complex technical information to communicate to clients and stakeholders
- Schedule regular meetings to monitor progress and address potential issues in the project or initiative
- Collaborate with stakeholders and engineers to gain consensus on requirements before development starts
- Partner closely with development team to determine the implementation approach and scope of requested project
- Organize, plan and schedule implementation of multiple projects running simultaneously
- Work with the quality assurance team to validate test cases and verify the quality of projects
- Gather stakeholder sign off prior to feature releases
- Plan, coordinate, and verify production releases
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of technical writing experience
- Prior experience with complex database projects
- Proficiency in Atlassian Confluence and Jira
- Strong organization and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to multitask and create, maintain and manage multiple project objectives according to deadlines
A few reasons why this is the #BestJobEver
- iD Tech has been voted a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group 10 times! Read our employee reviews on Glassdoor to learn what makes iD Tech a great place to work.
- iD Tech is a purpose-driven company and a national leader in youth STEM education.
- Employees receive FREE medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Additional perks include flexible and generous PTO, 4 weeks of all-company paid HoliDay office closures, and camp scholarships.
- Work from home, supported by a strong remote work infrastructure.
Our Company. Our Mission.
Join our cast of talented, creative people who care deeply about revolutionizing K-12 STEM education for the next generation of game designers, programmers, web and app developers, filmmakers, tech leaders, and entrepreneurs. iD Tech engages over 50,000 students a year through our on-campus and online programs, and has over 500,000 alumni from 135 different countries. Since iD Tech’s inception, the company has donated more than $7 million in scholarships to more than 14,000 students across the world. Learn more about iD Tech’s Social Impact initiatives.
Committed to Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
At iD Tech, our mission is to build a place where ingenuity, diverse perspectives and talent can flourish. While we have a JEDI Council guiding these efforts, every person on our team is responsible for creating an inclusive space where people can grow, thrive and do their best work. As an equal opportunity employer, we foster a culture for advancement, contribution, and inspiration from all of our identities within iD Tech and our student community.
We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com